Yumin

Default Is there an easy way to filter duplicate rows of data in excel?

When I run a query and download the information to Excel, there will be
duplicate rows of data (If a product went through an operation twice). I
want to filter out the duplicate rows. With the amount of data I'm working
with, it is too difficult to filter manually.
PeterAtherton

"Yumin" wrote:

When I run a query and download the information to Excel, there will be
duplicate rows of data (If a product went through an operation twice). I
want to filter out the duplicate rows. With the amount of data I'm working
with, it is too difficult to filter manually.

Yumin

Data, Filter, Advanced Filter and select Unique records only.

First set up a criteriia field and add as many options under the field
heading (same column) as you like.

Peter