Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Laura

Default I can't figure out how to add values based on font color.

I'm trying to add values in a chart based on color only - for example, I've
put charge card purchases in blue and debit card purchases in green, and
would like my totals at the bottome of the spreadsheet to add all of the
credit card purchases, and then all of the debit card purchases. This is
hard to explain in words, I hope someone can help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

You would make it much simpler just by adding a Chrg/Dbt column and then use
SumIf to sum each type.

--
Jim