Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
beechum1

Default list two columnar values based on conditional formating (text color)

I have a list of materials with:
material name, qty O/H, daily usage, weekly use, monthuse, yearuse.

the value of qty O/H will change color based on conditional formating,
which is just certain reorder points based on the appropriate usage #.
The color of a "to buy" material is red. At any time, i want a list in
another column of the materials and their qty O/H in order, without
spaces. Just point me in the right direction, i'll get the rest.

--
beechum1
beechum1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30489

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Hi
If I understand your request correctly, you want to list qty O/H in
ascending order, then in cell G2 enter
=IF(ISERROR(SMALL($B:$B,ROW(1:1))),"",SMALL($B:$B, ROW(1:1)))
and copy down

--
Regards

Roger Govier

beechum1 wrote
I have a list of materials with:
material name, qty O/H, daily usage, weekly use, monthuse, yearuse.
the value of qty O/H will change color based on conditional formating,
which is just certain reorder points based on the appropriate usage
#. The color of a "to buy" material is red. At any time, i want a
list in another column of the materials and their qty O/H in order,
without spaces. Just point me in the right direction, i'll get the
rest.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
beechum1

not in order of quantity, but in order that it's listed on the materials
list is fine. But in addition to the quantities (O/H) I also need the
corresponding material to be listed, so i know what i'm buying