KyaraB

Default I have cells with diffent color fonts and need to total based on .

I need to total a range of cells in excel based on the font color. I assume
this would be done with an "IF" statement but how do I word it?
I want to total cell range C8 to AG8 but only if the font color is Blue.

JulieD

Hi Kyara

this is not possible without using VBA ... see
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm for details.

--
Cheers
JulieD