Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AJM

Default Cell numbering

A friend of mine recently queried me on a problem he had encountered
whereby, contrary his normal experience whereby cell numbers ascend from the
top left hand corner of the screen, his started to ascend from the top right
hand corner. I use the Works spreadsheet infrequently and had a look there
but could not find an answer for him. I made the presumption that the Works
spreadsheet and Excel are basically the same to some extent but may be wrong
on this point.

He later told me that he had got things back to "normal" by using the System
Restore function to revert to settings at an earlier date. I would however,
be grateful for any comments that could explain how his problem could have
arisen and how it might have been resolved on a normal operating basis.

AJM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AJM

Ian,