Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cochum

Default How do I create a cell that is self numbering with Excel

I am trying to create a control form that has three cells that need to be
self numbering. These numbers would increase by just one number. I do not
want anyone to have to change these numbers but rather the form to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
maged_giza

Why dont you write a formula i.e in the cell A3 (=A2+1) and drag it down
then protect the column A using the option Tools / Protection €¦. / Protect
Sheet
That will not permit any one to change the data in Column A

Thanks
Maged Elsabagh