Leo

Default How to create a hyperlink in excel, using the text in a cell.

In the Address field in the 'Edit Hyperlink' window, I want to refer to a
cell that contains the http-address, rather than hardcoding it. I don't know
how to do this. Thanks.
Gary Brown

Why not use the hyperlink function? Then you can refer to any cell you
want.

=HYPERLINK(A1,"Friendly Display Text")

HTH,
Gary Brown