-   -   How to create a hyperlink in excel, using the text in a cell. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/10528-how-create-hyperlink-excel-using-text-cell.html)

Leo

How to create a hyperlink in excel, using the text in a cell.

In the Address field in the 'Edit Hyperlink' window, I want to refer to a
cell that contains the http-address, rather than hardcoding it. I don't know
how to do this. Thanks.

Gary Brown

Why not use the hyperlink function? Then you can refer to any cell you
want.

=HYPERLINK(A1,"Friendly Display Text")

HTH,
Gary Brown