Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
p-oedkc

Default Why won't my Word open files in Excel?

I am trying to print mailing labels from an Excel database using Word Mail
Merge. When I get to the point where I open the Excel database, it doesn't
open. All I get is some kind of coded nonsense. Any attempts to de-code are
futile. Word will not open any of my files, Excel or otherwise. What's
happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Try Word troubleshooting: