Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
roger_home

Default Colo HTML Maker question

I downloaded the above so I could place a image of my EXCEL file in my
message to explain myself, but when I paste the copy in, it is just
script, not an image...what am I doing wrong?

--
roger_home
roger_home's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16434

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

Roger

Most interfaces thankfully are plain text so will not understand HTML. Try
explaining yourself in words if you can, if not, upload the link somewhere
and send a link to it. Many responders have their readers of these
newsgroups set to NOT download images and attachments for fear of viruses

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"roger_home" wrote
in message ...

I downloaded the above so I could place a image of my EXCEL file in my
message to explain myself, but when I paste the copy in, it is just
script, not an image...what am I doing wrong?

--
roger_home
roger_home's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=511373

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
flummi

It seems that you can't paste images or attach something in this forum.
You can just use text and hyperlinks.

Hans