Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
zipman1953

Default how to delete automatic 'copyright' symbol insertion

When I type in (C) in my worksheet the copyright symbol appears. What steps
do I need to apply to clear this automatic symbol insertion ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

Use Tools |Autocorrect; open Autocorrect tab; locate the entry that changes
(C) to copyright symbol and remove it. I think this also affect Word.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme