Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cab Max Dave

Default can you increase the font of the drop downauto filter

can you increase the font of the drop down window in an auto filter?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Wright

No unfortunately. Only by increasing the zoom factor on the sheet can you
affect what you see in that list.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Cab Max Dave" wrote in message
can you increase the font of the drop down window in an auto filter?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cab Max Dave

Thanks Ken.

can you increase the font of the drop down window in an auto filter?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Wright

You're welcome

Regards