Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
heliu8

Default How do I increase the font of my drop-down menu options?

I created a drop-down menu going to Data and then Validation. When I click
on the arrow to drop down the menu, the options appear correctly but in font
so small that I cannot read them. After I click on an option, it appears
correctly in the box. How can I increase this font size so it's legible in
the drop-down menu? The font in the box is fine, it's only in the drop-down
menu that I cannot read it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

What you're asking for can be done with a bit of Excel trickery....
See Debra Dalgleish's website:
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

"heliu8" wrote:

I created a drop-down menu going to Data and then Validation. When I click
on the arrow to drop down the menu, the options appear correctly but in font
so small that I cannot read them. After I click on an option, it appears
correctly in the box. How can I increase this font size so it's legible in
the drop-down menu? The font in the box is fine, it's only in the drop-down
menu that I cannot read it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey

Debra Dalgleish has instructions on her site

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font