Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ryan

Default Font size in data validation drop down lists

I am using data validation lists to control user inputs to a spread sheet.
How do I change the font size inside the drop down list?

I have tried changing the font size on the sheet itself & changing the font
size on the list page. I can't seem to find a property setting for this
font size. The only way to make it appear larger is to zoom in on the page.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

In a data validation dropdown list, you can't change the font size.
There are a couple of programming workarounds he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Ryan, you can not change the font size in the drop down list but have a look
here for a work around

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

--
Paul B