-   -   Font size in data validation drop down lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59854-font-size-data-validation-drop-down-lists.html)

Ryan

Font size in data validation drop down lists

I am using data validation lists to control user inputs to a spread sheet.
How do I change the font size inside the drop down list?

I have tried changing the font size on the sheet itself & changing the font
size on the list page. I can't seem to find a property setting for this
font size. The only way to make it appear larger is to zoom in on the page.

Debra Dalgleish

Font size in data validation drop down lists

In a data validation dropdown list, you can't change the font size.
There are a couple of programming workarounds he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Paul B

Font size in data validation drop down lists

Ryan, you can not change the font size in the drop down list but have a look
here for a work around

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

--
Paul B