Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Meacham

Default Drop Down List that has formatting of cell range Font ect.

What I am looking to do is create a drop down list that when it is clicked
on the options reflect the formatting of the entries in the cell range not
just the wording. For example if cell C5 is in Red font and cell C6 is in
blue font then the drop down would be in red and blue font also. It would be
even better to use the cell fill color of C5 and C6. I am setting up a form
that I would like to be able to just glance at and see what task needs to be
done next and color seemed to be the easiest way.

Thanks Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt

You could do some conditional formatting of the cell with the drop down
list. If there are more than three conditions, it would require VBA, I
believe.