Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave

Default Copying Links

Is there a way to copy and paste links in excel more than one row at a time?
Every time I do it, only single row is copied as a link? Any advise?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ragdyer

*Exactly* how and what are you doing to create these links?

RD

"Dave" wrote in message
Is there a way to copy and paste links in excel more than one row at a
time?
Every time I do it, only single row is copied as a link? Any advise?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave

I have two spreadsheets open, site by site, I go to source file, right click
on entire row, copy, then I go to destination file, right click a row, and
paste special, paste link. When I select multiple rows, only the first one is
copied to the destination file.

"Dave" wrote in message
Is there a way to copy and paste links in excel more than one row at a
time?
Every time I do it, only single row is copied as a link? Any advise?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyer

Am I missing something?

Copy 5 rows and paste 5 rows!

Copy 10 rows and paste 10 rows!

I don't see a problem.

RD

"Ragdyer" wrote:

*Exactly* how and what are you doing to create these links?

RD

-
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit

!

-