Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hils

Default WINDOWS CANNOT OPEN THIS FILE IN A:\ DRIVE

I cannot open a Floppy disc. I keep getting a message that says window
cannot open a file & to use the web service to find the solution but cannot
find. Can anyone help me out on this plese?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
intruder9

Can you copy it to the C:/ drive and open it from there?

--
intruder9
intruder9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30107

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

The file is probably corrupted. This happens all the time with Excel.
Never save directly to a floppy drive with Excel. If you must use a floppy
at all save to a hard drive and then copy to the floppy.

--
Jim