Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Garfiled

Default Updating a graph with 2 y axis

Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line.
and a 2nd axis which is a combined block.
I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a
line or on the same axis?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Martin

Garfiled wrote:
Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line.
and a 2nd axis which is a combined block.
I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a
line or on the same axis?

Right click on the graph line you want to change. and select "FormatDataSeries",
then on the "Axis" tab you can select to "PlotSeriesOn" which ever axis you want.

Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Garfiled

Hi Bill.
When I add a new series and then "plot series on" It gives me NEW COLOUM?
Regards

"Bill Martin" wrote:

Garfiled wrote:
Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line.
and a 2nd axis which is a combined block.
I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a
line or on the same axis?

Right click on the graph line you want to change. and select "FormatDataSeries",
then on the "Axis" tab you can select to "PlotSeriesOn" which ever axis you want.

Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Martin

And if you right click on it, what do you see?

Bill