Pankaj

Default How to specify values for X axis in a Graph

i have two columns of data 1st for X axis & 2nd for Y axis.When i plot
a graph selecting both columns,two different series are drawn,with
default X axis values being taken automatically.How can I specify to
have one columnn to have X axis values & draw graph of the
corresponding values of second column. Thanks