Lax

Default How do I plot non-numeric values in a graph in Excel?

I need to plot non-numeric values in a graph in Excel.

Assume I have the following data... :

X Axis Y Axis
A L
B M
C N
D O
E P
F Q
G R
I want such a graph

R x
Q x
P x
O x
N x
M x
L x
A B C D E F G

i.e. ABCD on the x axis and lmno on the y axis and the small x points are
the plots of AL, BM, CN etc..

Jon Peltier

Try this:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Y_CategoryAxis.html