-   -   How to specify values for X axis in a Graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/47378-how-specify-values-x-axis-graph.html)

Pankaj

How to specify values for X axis in a Graph

i have two columns of data 1st for X axis & 2nd for Y axis.When i plot
a graph selecting both columns,two different series are drawn,with
default X axis values being taken automatically.How can I specify to
have one columnn to have X axis values & draw graph of the
corresponding values of second column. Thanks

JE McGimpsey

Choose XY (Scatter) as your Chart type.