Steve

Default 2 axis bar graph

I have a 2 data item column graph for 6 data points in time. One in %, one
is a number. I want to use a 2 axis graph, but when I try and change the
axis on one of the data items the graph switches to a stack bar graph with 2
axis. Any thoughts on how to keep it a double column graph with 2 axis?
Kassie

It does not really change to a stacked bar chart. To illustrate, once you
have set your axis, right click on one of them, then click on format data
series. Now click on options, and change the gap width to say 40. You will
see that your percentages line up with the relevant axis, while the numbers
line up with the other axis. The one axis will be above, and the other axis
below the graph.

"Steve" wrote:

I have a 2 data item column graph for 6 data points in time. One in %, one
is a number. I want to use a 2 axis graph, but when I try and change the
axis on one of the data items the graph switches to a stack bar graph with 2
axis. Any thoughts on how to keep it a double column graph with 2 axis?

Bob Tarburton

I've had them change the graph type when I put them on the second axis
(at least when using compound graphs).
After you change all the series you want to the secondary axis right
click one of them and select graph type. That should at least get you
on the right path.