Robin

Default Graph Axes

Hi,

I am having this exact same issue as below. I need the categories on the X
axis switched with the numerical values on the Y axis. I saw the response
below to change to bar instead of column. My problem is that I cannot use a
bar graph...instead I need to use a line graph or scatter graph. I cannot
find a way to do this in the entire Office suite (Word, PowerPoint or Excel).
Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Robin

"Mark Buonanno @ HP" wrote:

am trying to get the categories that I can get in words that appear on the
xaxis to be simply switched with the numerical values I get on the Y axis. I
know about switching row and column but this just puts the categories into a
legend. I want the categories to be like they are on the x axis but to be on
the y axis. I spoke with lots of people and this is seemingly an impossible
task. Excel only allows the categories to be on the x axis. I used to use
Cricket Graph ten years ago and that could allow you to switch the axis
whenever you chose to do so even after the graph was plotted. Anybody got an
idea how to do this. I'm working with the scatter graph and can't seem get
this to happen.