-   -   Updating a graph with 2 y axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60581-updating-graph-2-y-axis.html)

Garfiled

Updating a graph with 2 y axis

Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line.
and a 2nd axis which is a combined block.
I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a
line or on the same axis?

Bill Martin

Garfiled wrote:
Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line.
and a 2nd axis which is a combined block.
I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a
line or on the same axis?

Right click on the graph line you want to change. and select "FormatDataSeries",
then on the "Axis" tab you can select to "PlotSeriesOn" which ever axis you want.

Bill

Garfiled

Updating a graph with 2 y axis

Hi Bill.
When I add a new series and then "plot series on" It gives me NEW COLOUM?
Regards

"Bill Martin" wrote:

Garfiled wrote:
Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line.
and a 2nd axis which is a combined block.
I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a
line or on the same axis?

Right click on the graph line you want to change. and select "FormatDataSeries",
then on the "Axis" tab you can select to "PlotSeriesOn" which ever axis you want.

Bill

Bill Martin

Updating a graph with 2 y axis

And if you right click on it, what do you see?

Bill