Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
conroe76

Default Microsoft Excel

A 3-page worksheet only dsplays 2 pgs; shows 2 pgs in print preview, and
prints only two pages on a b&w printer. It prints all pages(3) in color. I
need to edit data on page 3, ..Please Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Maybe.........

Format Sheet Unhide

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"conroe76" wrote:

A 3-page worksheet only dsplays 2 pgs; shows 2 pgs in print preview, and
prints only two pages on a b&w printer. It prints all pages(3) in color. I
need to edit data on page 3, ..Please Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
conroe76

Thanks, I've tried that...could it have something to do with the print area?
It does not show page 3 on the print preview....?

"CLR" wrote:

Maybe.........

Format Sheet Unhide

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"conroe76" wrote:

A 3-page worksheet only dsplays 2 pgs; shows 2 pgs in print preview, and
prints only two pages on a b&w printer. It prints all pages(3) in color. I
need to edit data on page 3, ..Please Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Sorry, my bad..........you clearly said " 3-page worksheet".............try
looking down the left side row numbers, probably at the end of the second
page you will find some hidden rows, or across the column tops to find hidden
columns. These are no-doubt manipulated in and out of the PrintArea by print
macros..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"conroe76" wrote:

Thanks, I've tried that...could it have something to do with the print area?
It does not show page 3 on the print preview....?

"CLR" wrote:

Maybe.........

Format Sheet Unhide

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"conroe76" wrote:

A 3-page worksheet only dsplays 2 pgs; shows 2 pgs in print preview, and
prints only two pages on a b&w printer. It prints all pages(3) in color. I
need to edit data on page 3, ..Please Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jaren12

How do I fix this?

--
Jaren12
Jaren12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29528

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

If you've found hidden rows, and they show something like"
1
2
3
50
51
52
Then the rows numbered 4 through 49 are hidden. Highlight the row numbers
on both sides of the split ( 3 and 50 here) and then right-click Unhide

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jaren12" wrote:

How do I fix this?

--
Jaren12
Jaren12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29528
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=492256

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
conroe76

No hidden rows...

"CLR" wrote:

If you've found hidden rows, and they show something like"
1
2
3
50
51
52
Then the rows numbered 4 through 49 are hidden. Highlight the row numbers
on both sides of the split ( 3 and 50 here) and then right-click Unhide

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jaren12" wrote:

How do I fix this?

--
Jaren12
Jaren12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29528
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=492256

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jaren12

There are no hidden rows...?

--
Jaren12
Jaren12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29528
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=492256

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

I dunno...........pretty hard to do this one by remote
control..............if the data is not confidential, you might send the file
to my home addy and I'll take a look at it tonight.

croberts at tampabay dot rr dot com

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"conroe76" wrote:

No hidden rows...

"CLR" wrote:

If you've found hidden rows, and they show something like"
1
2
3
50
51
52
Then the rows numbered 4 through 49 are hidden. Highlight the row numbers
on both sides of the split ( 3 and 50 here) and then right-click Unhide

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jaren12" wrote:

How do I fix this?

--
Jaren12
Jaren12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29528
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=492256

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chrisnelsonusa1

Have you checked across the top to see if there are hidden columns?

Chris

--
chrisnelsonusa1
chrisnelsonusa1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29526

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jaren12

Thanks for all your replies. Since it does print all three pages in
color, I will just scan the color pages and email it that way.

Thanks All & Have a Great Weekend!

--
Jaren12
Jaren12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29528
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=492256

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
clavin3366

Soooo helpful. Got to highlight the two rows or columns which identify the
"missing/hidden" data range; and then "Unfreeze" from a right click or the
Windows drop menu. After 3 hours CLR came to the rescue. No help from Excel
Help.

" CLR" wrote:

If you've found hidden rows, and they show something like"
1
2
3
50
51
52
Then the rows numbered 4 through 49 are hidden. Highlight the row numbers
on both sides of the split ( 3 and 50 here) and then right-click Unhide

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jaren12" wrote:

How do I fix this?