Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default Microsoft Excel

Sorry, my bad..........you clearly said " 3-page worksheet".............try
looking down the left side row numbers, probably at the end of the second
page you will find some hidden rows, or across the column tops to find hidden
columns. These are no-doubt manipulated in and out of the PrintArea by print
macros..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"conroe76" wrote:

Thanks, I've tried that...could it have something to do with the print area?
It does not show page 3 on the print preview....?

"CLR" wrote:

Maybe.........

Format Sheet Unhide

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"conroe76" wrote:

A 3-page worksheet only dsplays 2 pgs; shows 2 pgs in print preview, and
prints only two pages on a b&w printer. It prints all pages(3) in color. I
need to edit data on page 3, ..Please Help!