Boblink

Default Installing: Microsoft Excel Feature

Hi, I recentlt Reinstall WinsowsXp Pro on my system and had to reinstall all
my programs and apps including OfficeXp.
When I opened Excel 2002, a message box appeared advising me that
Installing: Microsoft Excel Feature.
I did not think anything of it and a few seconds later, Excel was ready to
use.
The next time, I opened Excel, I got the same Installing: Microsoft Excel
Feature so I closed Excel and re-opened it and the same Installing: Microsoft
Excel Feature appeared.
I shutdown my system and restarted it and opened Excel and still got a
message box advising me that Installing: Microsoft Excel Feature.
I would appreciate help as to what is going on and how to Stop this
Installing: Microsoft Excel Feature from appearing. Thanks, Bob