Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TotallyConfused

Default Help Please with Dropdown lists and Vlookup

How can I integrate using a multiselect dropdown list and vlookup function?
I have gone to "Contextures" website but do not see this type of example. I
am trying to setup a form with a couple of list boxes where if I select the
first box and select an item(s) they will be filled in the adjoing cell and
the other list boxes will be populated with the data pertaining to the item
selected in the first list box. Any help or reference to any site will be
greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Hi Totally Confused,

You say that you have looked at the Contextures site, but did you look at
Debra Dalgleish's Dependent Lists page:

and her Dependent Dropdowns from a Sorted List page:

See also xlDynamic's Dependent Dropdowns page:

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

---
Regards,
Norman

"TotallyConfused" wrote in
message ...
How can I integrate using a multiselect dropdown list and vlookup
function?
I have gone to "Contextures" website but do not see this type of example.
am trying to setup a form with a couple of list boxes where if I select
the
first box and select an item(s) they will be filled in the adjoing cell
and
the other list boxes will be populated with the data pertaining to the
item
selected in the first list box. Any help or reference to any site will be
greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L. Howard Kittle

Give Debra's site a look. Might be the beginning of what your are trying to
do.

Look under Dependant lists section.

HTH
Regards,