Vlookup from lists

Default Vlookup from lists

I have a main drop down box(A) with several options, then in the next box I
have another drop down box(B) listing component defined by the previous box.
I would like to now relate a price found within the list. The price is in the
list described by box (A) and next to the component described by box (B)
needs to be put into a different worksheet.

Is this possible?

Any help/ideas greatfully recieved
Andy
Bob Phillips

I am not clear on the detail, but the ListIndex property will relate to the
item selected in DD A, so you can then get the list value from B using the
same listindex value, something like, but not exactly

Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Value =
ListboxB.List(ListboxA.ListIndex)

all depending upon where your listboxes reside.

If it is a Data Validation dropdown, it is trickier, but you would need to
MATCH the item in A against its source list to find the index, then do
similar to B's source list.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Vlookup from lists" <Vlookup from wrote in
message ...