Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
phil6666

Default Don't Want Email Addresses Hyperlinked

Using Excel 2002...

Is there any way to have the email address I have in my worksheet
remain as simple text?

(They typically are blue and want to be "mailtos.")

thnx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vezerid

Menu Insert|Hyperlink... Click the Remove Hyperlink button.

HTH
Kostis Vezerides

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernie Deitrick

Tools / AutoCorrect Options.... "Autoformat as you type" tab, uncheck "internet and network
paths with hyperlinks"

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"phil6666" wrote in message
Using Excel 2002...

Is there any way to have the email address I have in my worksheet
remain as simple text?

(They typically are blue and want to be "mailtos.")

thnx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
phil6666

Thanks!!!!!

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:41:19 -0500, "Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @
consumer dot org wrote:

Tools / AutoCorrect Options.... "Autoformat as you type" tab, uncheck "internet and network
paths with hyperlinks"

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP