-   -   Don't Want Email Addresses Hyperlinked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/56763-dont-want-email-addresses-hyperlinked.html)

phil6666

Don't Want Email Addresses Hyperlinked

Using Excel 2002...

Is there any way to have the email address I have in my worksheet
remain as simple text?

(They typically are blue and want to be "mailtos.")

thnx

vezerid

Don't Want Email Addresses Hyperlinked

Menu Insert|Hyperlink... Click the Remove Hyperlink button.

HTH
Kostis Vezerides

Bernie Deitrick

Don't Want Email Addresses Hyperlinked

Tools / AutoCorrect Options.... "Autoformat as you type" tab, uncheck "internet and network
paths with hyperlinks"

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"phil6666" wrote in message
Using Excel 2002...

Is there any way to have the email address I have in my worksheet
remain as simple text?

(They typically are blue and want to be "mailtos.")

thnx

phil6666

Don't Want Email Addresses Hyperlinked

Thanks!!!!!

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:41:19 -0500, "Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @
consumer dot org wrote:

Tools / AutoCorrect Options.... "Autoformat as you type" tab, uncheck "internet and network
paths with hyperlinks"

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP