Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
USChad

Default counting cells with two criteria

Ive got a spreadsheet that I need to find the number of cells in column G
that fit between two different criteria. The criteria are two numbers that
may change in cell a2 and a3. So that if i change a2 or a3 i will get a new
number in the cell with this formula. I dont need the numbers summed. Just
the number of times the numbers fit. Thanks in advance.

Chad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Try the following formula

=SUMPRODUCT(--(G1:G100=A2),--(G1:G100<=A3))

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson