VCTECH

Default Need formula to check values of data in several cells as criteria

Help! I am trying to create a spreadsheet that prints specific rows
from another spreadsheet in the same workbook if the following criteria
are met.
1. There is an "x" in column I
2. The value in column A matches the value in column A either above or
below.
3. A particular value can be found anywhere within 3 rows above or
below in column H.

So far I've got the formula working with the first two, but can't seem
to add the third criteria and get anything to work. The formula is
getting extremely long and cumbersome and I'm LOST!

--
VCTECH
VCTECH's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16680