cmarsh5035

Default count non blank cells which meet criteria in another column

I'm working with 2 columns out of an Excel spreadsheet. First column "B" is
list of names (some cells may be blank) and the second column "F" contains
years (2001, 2002, etc.). I'd like to count non blank cells in "B" which
meet the criteria (2005) in the years "F" column.

JulieD

Hi

one method
=SUMPRODUCT(--(B7:B100<""),--(F7:F100=2005))

Cheers
JulieD