Ausmale

Default How do I add a comma to every cell in my excel worksheet

I have a list of email addresses in microsoft excell. Now I need to add a
comma to the end of each address. Is there a quick and easy way to do this??

Gary''s Student

Let's say the addresses are in column A. In an un-used column enter:

=A1 & "," and copy down
--
Gary's Student