katydyd

Default How do I lock a formula in a cell in an Excel worksheet?

I created a disbursement worksheet which is simple to use, just involves
plugging in numbers and it figures everything out for us. However my coworker
keeps erasing her formulas wehn entering info.

Is there a way to lock a formula while still allowing numbers to be entered
in the cell?

Thanks for your help.
Kathie
DNA

Sure, ensure the formulas cells are locked and the other cells unlocked.
When you password protect the sheet, make sure the section "Allow all
users of this worksheet ti:" to not have Select locked cells checked.

HTH