-   -   How do I add a comma to every cell in my excel worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52686-how-do-i-add-comma-every-cell-my-excel-worksheet.html)

Ausmale

How do I add a comma to every cell in my excel worksheet

I have a list of email addresses in microsoft excell. Now I need to add a
comma to the end of each address. Is there a quick and easy way to do this??

Gary''s Student

How do I add a comma to every cell in my excel worksheet

Let's say the addresses are in column A. In an un-used column enter:

=A1 & "," and copy down
--
Gary's Student