Donna Dingle

Default Copy certain columns from one worksheet to another

I wan to copy only certain columns from one worksheet to another without
having to delete the extra column information I do not need - does anyone
know how to do this it is driving me insane!!!!
Alan

Click the first column then hold down Ctrl and click the rest of them,
release Ctrl and copy/paste as normal,
Regards,
Alan,