Default Simple Copy from Worksheet to Worksheet

Hi

I have 2 Spreadsheets, one is a for monthly quotes and the other is for
monthly business obtained.

The quote sheet could have 100 entries but the business sheet would
only contain say 20 of those 100 entries.

I need to copy certain columns from the quote sheet onto the business
sheet. I would only copy them if the quote sheet contained a Yes in
one of its columns.

I have tried an IF Statement but this still produces 100 entries on the
business sheet (80 blank and 20 containing information)

As you can tell I dont know any code so I would great appreciate some
simple examples of code to try.

Many thanks

Mark

hideki

You can refer to below forum if it suits you.

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...73#post1072473

--
hideki
hideki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18903

I would greatly appreciate some code where I can simply add the
path/file names and the relevant columns names for each file.

Many thanks

Mark

hideki

It's difficult for me to create a code since I'm not really clear what
you want to gain. What is your criteria in the IF statement? Is it like
copy all the rows if column C = YES? Do you need to compare any value
between this two sheets like if column C = "Yes" and column A in sheet1
= column B in sheet2?

Best regards,