Ross

Default paste to word

How do I paste from excel to word, witout getting the grid lines? I have
tried filling whole sheet with white and when I paste to word, I still get
the grid lines.

Ross

thelees

When you paste into Word, you're pasting in your data in a table. When you
are in Word and don't want to see the gridlines, click anywhere in the data
and click the Table command on the menu bar, then down by the bottom is Hide
Gridlines. Click that.