Stephen

Default paste excel table to word

I am trying to paste some simple numbers from a table in excel to word.
However, I only get half of the table into word. Word will not allow me to
paste the table as a "picture", which I can normally do. When I copy the
numbers from my excel spreadsheet to a new spreadsheet with "paste special"
the problem dissapears, which suggests that either my format is wrong or that
the table I have which consists of refrences and actual text can only be
typed in text/numbers and not references - can this be right?

--
Stephen
JulieD

Hi Stephen

this doesn't make any sense to me at all - i regularly copy & paste data
from excel (including references) into word - and the only thing i really
have to do in word when it gets there is select the table and then on the
tables and borders toolbar choose 'fit to window'

.... so, what version of excel / word and how many columns of data are you
copying & pasting

Cheers
JulieD