Stephen

Default paste excel table to word

I am trying to paste some simple numbers from a table in excel to word.
However, I only get half of the table into word. Word will not allow me to
paste the table as a "picture", which I can normally do. When I copy the
numbers from my excel spreadsheet to a new spreadsheet with "paste special"
the problem dissapears, which suggests that either my format is wrong or that
the table I have which consists of refrences and actual text can only be
typed in text/numbers and not references - can this be right?

--
Stephen