jujumyamom

Default display main column on next page

I need to display my main colum A "Name" and main(heading) row 1 (different
data) address, city, state, zip, entry 1, entry 2, entry 3, paid early, paid
late, total $,) display these on continuous pages. So, when I see my list of
names, on page 1, it shows name, address, city, state, zip, etnry 1. Then it
goes to page 2. I want the main column "name" to be first column on that
page, then entry 2, entry 3, paid early, etc.... This is hard to explain. I
did this once, but I don't remember how i did it! If anyone thinks they may
have an idea, that would be wonderful! Thanks!
Dave Peterson

Are you talking about looking at your report on paper?

If yes, maybe it's as simple as telling excel you want your data printed exactly
one page wide.

File|page setup|Page tab
In the scaling section, make it:
Fit to 1 pages wide by (leave blank) tall

--

Dave Peterson