jujumyamom

Default display main column on next page

I need to display my main colum A "Name" and main(heading) row 1 (different
data) address, city, state, zip, entry 1, entry 2, entry 3, paid early, paid
late, total $,) display these on continuous pages. So, when I see my list of
names, on page 1, it shows name, address, city, state, zip, etnry 1. Then it
goes to page 2. I want the main column "name" to be first column on that
page, then entry 2, entry 3, paid early, etc.... This is hard to explain. I
did this once, but I don't remember how i did it! If anyone thinks they may
have an idea, that would be wonderful! Thanks!