spardacus

Default Display each row as one recrd per page

Hi ... Basic question here.

I have a maiing database with over 14,000 records (each row is one
record). Each column contains respective data such as name, address,
city, etc.

How can I reformat each row (each person) to display as one page with a
layout that my salespeople can printout as a contact sheet?

I also use Filemaker Pro which allows a database view with row after
row of data, but also a worksheet view with columnar data laid out as
one page per record with cell data located anywhere I specify.

Is this possible with Excel?

Thanks.
i am spardacus

:)

--
spardacus
spardacus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26233

Vacation's Over

this is an excel vba programming issue
look in the programming section for ideas

Lots of different ways, none are that hard if you know VBA
if not go to J-Walk.com & buy the book, read it

general process:
user selects a cell in the row
user engages Macro/code module
code:
make sure only one cell selected
screenupdating=false
add sheet
put info from selected row/column into new sheet cells
(format and layout?)
Print newsheet
delete new sheet
screenupdating = true