spardacus

Default Display each row as one recrd per page

Hi ... Basic question here.

I have a maiing database with over 14,000 records (each row is one
record). Each column contains respective data such as name, address,
city, etc.

How can I reformat each row (each person) to display as one page with a
layout that my salespeople can printout as a contact sheet?

I also use Filemaker Pro which allows a database view with row after
row of data, but also a worksheet view with columnar data laid out as
one page per record with cell data located anywhere I specify.

Is this possible with Excel?

Thanks.
i am spardacus

:)