Sue

Default How to get a long column of numbers to wrap and print on 1 page?

I have a long column of numbers that we add to daily. This column needs to
be sorted in ascending order and then printed. I don't know of a way to sort
multiple columns together so that is why it is one long column. Is there a
way to get it to print as multiple columns across a page so as to not have
numerous pages with only 1 column on each?
Thanks.

Dave Peterson

Another option is to use MSWord.

You could copy the data from excel to word and use Format|columns to make it
look pretty.

Heck, you may even be able to just keep the data there and update it in place.

--

Dave Peterson