Joanne

Default Word wrap

I have formatted a column to make sure that all of the cells wrap, but then I
noticed that the wrap feature of a cell supercedes that of a column. I
highlighted all of the cells and changed the wrap feature but the only way I
can get this to work is to do each cell individually. What am I doing wrong?
Gord Dibben

Joanne

Also set the rows to AutoHeight.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP