Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Desktop shortcuts do not work

El sábado, 28 de agosto de 2004, 11:03:13 (UTC-5), Gord Dibben escribió:
Billy

ToolsOptionsGeneral uncheck "Ignore other Applications"
Exit Excel and try again

If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel

Close Excel first and
On the Windows Taskbar

1 ) StartRun "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)OK.
2) StartRun "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)OK.
See the space between exe and /regserver

You might have to designate a full path to excel.exe.
In that case StartRun "C:\yourpath\excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)OK.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 05:34:42 -0700, Billy Gunter via AdminLife
wrote:

My Excel desktop shortcuts have stopped working.
I can open the all my workbooks. They are not corrupted.
I can open them from the recently used list or go to open file.
When click on a Excel shortcut Excel will open but the workbook will not..
The samething happens when I try to open an a workbook sent as an attachment.

All other office and other shortcuts work fine
Thanks for your help
Billy

From: Billy Gunter

Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/)